How do I know what kind of insurance my business needs?
Choosing the right commercial insurance for your business in Murrieta requires time and effort that many business owners cannot spare. It’s our goal to assist you in the process of building a custom business insurance plan to shield your profits from the monetary repercussions of damage and liability.
Experienced Advantage America insurance specialists customize insurance options to precisely fit your business needs while sourcing the best rates from a network of carriers.
What types of business insurance are there?
For financial protection and peace of mind, Advantage America offers a variety of commercial coverage options that include:
- General Liability: General liability insurance is essential, whether you are a small business owner, contractor, landlord or service professional. Advantage America designs your insurance packages according to your business requirements and helps you identify key factors to reduce risk.
- Commercial Property Insurance: Commercial property insurance covers your business and personal property against the risk of damage from fire, natural disaster, vandalism, and theft. Advantage America offers tailored policies with expanded coverage that often reimburse on a replacement cost basis in the event of loss.
- Business Auto Insurance: Business auto insurance covers bodily injury and property damage liability as well as personal injury, medical costs and lost wages in the event of a vehicular accident. Discuss the options that are right for your business with an experienced Advantage America Insurance specialist.
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance: Commercial umbrella insurance adds an extra layer of commercial liability protection for your business. If your business has numerable assets, consider the extra coverage that goes beyond general liability insurance to ensure extended protection in the event of major claim or lawsuit.
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance: Workers’ compensation insurance is mandatory in most states to cover costs for employee work-related injuries. Standard policies pay lost wages and medical expenses and protect your business against lawsuits from work-related accidents.
No one ever wants to have to be in a situation where they require insurance but you never know what will happen when. To gamble that you will not need insurance is never a bet you should take when it comes to your business. Every business requires some form of insurance protection, contact Advantage America today to learn more.