Insurance that protects your company, so you can get back to business
Liability insurance protects your business when it’s sued for negligence. As a business owner you know there are many variables that can come with owning a business. You are liable for unintentional accidents, mistakes or injuries in which you or your employees may be involved in. Business liability insurance helps you with the costs of legal defense and legal damages. It covers medical expenses, attorney fees, and damages when you are legally responsible and other expenses you might have never thought of.
Anyone who comes in contact with your business can file a claim or lawsuit against you. Someone can trip and fall, and now needs money for medical bills, business liability has you covered. A client purchases a product of yours and it proves defective, and you have to pay for attorney fees and damages, business liability has you covered. You have a disgruntled ex-employee who is bringing legal action against you, again business liability has you covered.
Commercial & Business Insurance Products
- General Liability Insurance – Broad Insurance coverage for your business and your activities.
- Commercial Property Insurance – Protect your business with insurance for your commercial property.
- Business Auto Insurance – Cover your business with insurance for your commercial vehicles.
- Commercial Umbrella – Insurance coverage that helps protect your business from the rising costs of lawsuits.
- Workers Compensation – Insurance coverage that helps you take care of your business.
- Bonds – Protect your assets with financial backups for promises made by others.
Every business is different, let Advantage America Insurance Services put together a business liability program that works best for your business.