Your home is the center of your daily life, and likely your most valuable assets. When your home is damaged or destroyed, you need your claim settled by an insurance company that understands this simple fact. Advantage America Insurance can help you find the home insurance that will best meet your needs and provide the most valuable combination of tailored coverage quality service and the best price.
Homeowner insurance policies differ by which losses are covered, which coverages you choose, and what type of residence you own. You choose which policy is best for you, whether it’s a comprehensive policy that covers losses such as fire, hail, smoke, falling objects, vandalism and theft of personal property, or whether it’s a policy that covers only specified losses.
How much you’ll pay for your policy depends on:
- Options you select – Often homeowners insurance options are priced individually, so how much you’ll pay for your policy depends on what coverage you buy.
- How much you want to cover – Higher deductibles usually lower your premium price by shifting part of the loss payment to you.
- Where you set your limits: You may choose to et higher limits than the recommended amount if appropriate to your situation and needs.
The Right Coverage. The Right Value. The Right Price
The amount you pay for your homeowner’s insurance depends on many factors. Think of your personal housing situation and the assets you want to protect.
- Protection for your home under property or dwelling coverage typically pays to repair or rebuild your home if it’s damaged or destroyed by an insured event like a kitchen fire or windstorm.
- Protection for you and other People under personal liability coverage applies if someone is injured or their property is damaged and you are to blame. The coverage generally applies anywhere in the world. When choosing your liability coverage limits, consider things like how much money you make and the assets you own. Your personal liability coverage should be high enough to protect your assets if you are sued.
- Medical Coverage covers medical expenses for guests if they are injured on your property, and in certain cases people who are injured off of your property.
- Additional Living Expenses covers if you can’t live in your home because of a covered loss, your home insurance policy will pay additional living expense (up to 12 months) while damages are assessed and your home is repaired or rebuilt.
- Protection for your belongings in your home is filled with furniture, clothes, electronics and other items that mean a lot to you. Personal property insurance helps replace these items if they are lost, stolen or destroyed as a result of a covered loss.
- Scheduled personal property such as jewelry, art, antique, or collectibles you may want to talk to our agents about this additional coverage it provides broader coverage for specific items.
Every home is unique. Talk to us today to find out how to get the best price and value on your homeowner’s insurance for you.
Talk to one of Advantage America Insurance Services’s experts to tailor you a custom homeowner insurance plan.